Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

Fall Memories

 

Happy Friday! I am sharing another memory-keeping style using the new Time For Tea Designs October collection. I used the Foiled Mini Travellers Notebook to create a layout to remember a fun outing to a local farm that my husband and I went to. It was so much fun, especially since my friend Alison was there. We went on a tractor, through a VERY muddy maze, and picked pumpkins.

I edited my favourite photos from Fruition Berry Farm with the Snapseed app. I then printed them onto photo paper with my Xerox printer and cut them out with my paper trimmer. For the collages, I used the Adobe Spark app, I really like being able to add images of different sizes to my memory spreads so this app really helps.

I used the tab die from the Memory Keeping Essential Dies to mark where the start of this fall spread was in the notebook. I used a combination of photos, patterned paper, stickers, stamps and die cuts to create this eight-page spread. I used tape runner, double-sided tape and some liquid glue to adhere the various elements to my layout. 






I just LOVE the camera in the Sweet Summer Ephemera Pack, I thought it worked really well on this page as it has a photo collage on it. I matched the camera colours by using Kitsch Flamingo and Salvaged Patina Oxides to colour the heart that I die cut out from the Memory Keeping Essential Dies.


I just love the Tall Alpha stamps as you can customize any word, name or phrase. I just had to use the little piggy for this spread since we got so much MUDD on our boots in the maze! I thought the squiggles looked a little like mud so I stamped it and then added some very lightly blended Weathered Wood Distress Oxide, before adhering down the photo.


I really enjoyed creating this spread and look forward to flipping through it during the cold winter months. I hope my project gets you inspired to give memory keeping a try. I used to do this a lot but got out of the habit, I hope to continue to keep this up, if only for special days and memories like this one.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


  

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like