Pages

Thursday 25 November 2021

"Everything is more fun with you" binder insert

 Hi there! Silvia's back with a my last memory keeping project for now.

Today I'd like to share with you this fun page I made for my binder and featuring a very happy moment between me and my no more little girl.

As you can see I used some patterned papers from "Brighter Days" and "Sweet Summer" paper pads and I combined with some die cutting pieces I made with the amazing "Memory Keeping Essential " die set and one of the "Sweet Summer Journaling Cards" 

Here are some close-ups.




I hope you'll enjoy this project and thank you so much for passing by today. You can also get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with my code T4TSILVIA10 .

Don't forget that tomorrow is release day and I'm sure you're going to love all the new stamp sets and dies!!!!

Have an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like