Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Memory Keeping With T4TD

 Hello

I have another project life style scrapbook page to share today using the memory keeping products from T4TD October release.


I decided to feature some places explored on the Isle of Man. I used the Memory Keeping Essential dies and Sweet Summer Paper Pad to create the first 4"x6" card. 
I stamped the title using the Tall Alpha stamp set. I then added the car from Sweet Summer Ephemerasome designer washi tape and Enamel Dots.


The Go Explore card from the Sweet Summer Journaling Cards pack was perfect for this page. I simply added some Designer Washi Tape and Enamel Dots with a photo next to the card.


The last pocket on this page followed the same design - a journal card, washi and enamel dots with a photo.


I hope you like my page using the awesome products from the new release. If you'd like to purchase any items from T4TD you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like