Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

Summer memories: looking for Anakin and Padmé

 Hello crafty friends! Silvia’s back to the Time for Tea Designs blog with some new traveller notebook inspirations.

Last Summer I spend a wonderful morning with my family at Villa del Balbianello on Lake Como and we have so much fun looking for Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala (Star Wars) wedding location. 

This is really a magical place and I took a lot of photo that I organized in these pages and I decorated them with so many stuff from the October release.


As you can see in the following close-ups I used the amazing "Memory Keeping Essential" die set with the colorful patterned papers from "Sweet Summer" and "Brighter Days" paper pads.




I also used the beautiful washi tapes and enamel dots (a very simple way to add color and interesting in your pages).



For the sentiment I used the new "Tall Alpha" stamp set with picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink.


Well, that's all for today and thank you so much for stopping by . Don't forget that you can get a 10% off yor Time for Tea order with my code, T4TSILVIA10.

Have an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like