Pages

Friday 26 November 2021

Jumping With Joy

 



DT Annalisa here, happy new release day! I love new release days, as the design team gets to show you all what we have been working on for the last few weeks. My card today is a fun interactive fall scene featuring the new Jumping With Joy stamp set. I absolutely love squirrels, so when I first saw this stamp set, I knew that I had to make an awesome card with it.


To start, I stamped down the little mouse and acorns, masked these out and stamped the leaves and squirrel. Next, I stamped the leaves in the sky and the sentiment. I then coloured my scene in with copic markers. Separately, I stamped, coloured and die cut the jumping squirrel.

I used the third largest die in the A2 Layering dies set to cut out the scene.


I doubled up some foam tape and added it to the back of the scene, making sure not to block the interactive elements. I adhered this to a card base that I had added some green plaid patterned paper to. I had cut the paper with a stitched die that I had in my stash but you could also use the outer die in the Autumn Scene Cover Plate Die.

I had to use the flippy-flappy several times to get it to 'learn' what it had to do but once it was worn in a bit it worked really well.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like