Pages

Sunday 7 November 2021

Big Birthday Wishes

 Good afternoon Teatimers, 

Sometimes you just need a card thats easy on design but has a big impact? Well take a background panel, team it with a large die-cut sentiment, add a cute image and wholia! 


To start I coloured my image using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Mouse - BG1, BG3, BG5 

Cake - EB1, EB2,GB8 

Case - BT2,  BT4, BT5

Balloon - LG1, LG3, LG5 


I cut the Lots of Love Background Panel from white card and added strips of patterned paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6 Paper Pad behind to show through the heart apertures. I matted the whole panel onto a piece of teal card before adding to a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

I die cut the Big Birthday Wishes sentiment 3x from the same teal card and stacked together for dimension. To make the sentiment stand out a little bit more from the background I added a scalloped circle cut from vellum behind.


The cute little mouse from the Birthday Bear stamp Set was added towards the bottom RH side of the sentiment and I finished the card off with a few iridescent sequins.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10 % off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

 Lyndsey x

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so bright and cheerful, lovely colouring of the sweet images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like