Pages

Saturday 20 November 2021

Falalalala

 

Happy Saturday everyone it's DT member Natalie here with a fun Christmas Coffee card for you today. The little reindeer's from the Happy New Year Critters are just one of my favourite designs from Jo and you can guarantee they will appear in so many of my Christmas designs. 
I was unsure what to make for my post today so tipped out all my coloured images I already had and  and had a tonne of the reindeer's left over. There was also the coffee cart and the hippo which got me thinking that the reindeer's might like a caffeine pick me up before they take to the skies on Christmas Eve. The hippo and coffee cart which are from the Snappy Before Coffee stamp set weren't quite the right colours though so I stamped them up and coloured them in more traditional Christmas colours.  
The base for the card is the Falalalala Scalloped Slimline Dies which is another one of my favourite Christmas Dies I added some Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean for the sky using the darker colour at the edge and blending it to be brighter in the middle. Once everything was stuck together I felt like it needed a few finishing touches with the snowflakes and I added some white gelly roll for some smaller stars and falling snow. 
I just love how this card turned out its such a fun design and I hope you like it too! You can find the products in the Time for Tea shop and get 10% off any orders using the code T4TNATALIE10
Have a great weekend and I'll see you all next week 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like