Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Day In The Life

 Hello everyone!

It's Jane here today with a Project Life style layout using the memory keeping products from the October release.


I had so much fun playing with the new memory keeping supplies from the October release to create this Day in the Life Project Life style page.

I used the Tall Alpha stamps for each of my subtitles - love how funky they look!


Some of my pockets were filled with cards from Sweet Summer Journaling Cards and some I cut from the Sweet Summer Paper Pad


I also found the Memory Keeping Essential dies really useful - the hearts and labels are from them. The card below uses the Sweet Summer Ephemera and Enamel Dots.


I hope you like my scrapbook page using the awesome products from the new release. If you'd like to purchase any items from T4TD you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like