Pages

Sunday 21 November 2021

Happy Hamster Wishes

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Anyone still not started their Christmas Cards yet? I'm seriously procrastinating and need to get a wiggle on so whilst I'm still in denial about how behind I am I  sharing this bright and cheery Hooray Hamsters birthday card with you today. I absolutely love this cute set especially as we have our own cheeky little furry critter.


These guys are here bringing the party to wish you a happy birthday.

I started by colouring my images with my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Hamster 1 - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Hamster 2 - TN1, TN2, TN3 

Hamster 3 - IG1, IG3, IG5 

Yellow - LY2, LY1, LY3 

Balloon  - LG1,  LG3,  LG5 

Present - TB1, TB3, TB4 

I cut a piece of white card using the middle piece and smallest stitched frame from the Slimline Trio Circle Die and used the next frame size up to cut a piece of peach card for matting.

I added a piece of patterned paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad behind each aperture before adding the the peach panel with foam pads.

I made my card blank from A4 white card scored in half length ways and then cutting to size to fit the panel.

I popped a party Hamster in each of the apertures and added the cute little props to finish them off.

The sentiment is from the Brighter Days Sentiments.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

 Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like