Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Embossing onto Vellum Christmas Tag Video Tutorial

 Hello DT Vic here today and I am sharing a fun Christmas video tutorial. I have made some Christmas tags that are really fun to make and will give your gifts an extra bit of sparkle. 



I made three Christmas tags today and I show you in the video how to emboss onto vellum. I really love how effective this is and it adds a touch of glam to your crafts. I used the Memory Keeping Essential Dies to make my tags. I love the size of these tags and I think they are great to use a gift tag. For my images I used the Skating By Penguins Clear Stamp Set. I also used the Santa Paws Clear Stamp Set for some of my greetings. Another stamp which was super fun to use was the Squiggly Giggly A7 clear Stamp Set. I loved how this turned out on my tag. For the snowflakes I used the dies from the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Die


The copic markers I used to colour the critters are: 

BV23, BV25, E40, R81, R83, BG11, BG32, YR21, R20

I added some ribbon to the top of my tags once my images were adhered down. To finish the tags off I then added the die cut snowflakes and some sequins. You will also see in the video that I chopped off the end of a stamp for my greeting. This is because I wanted the greeting Love From Santa, but if I wanted to use the whole greeting its easy to line the stamps up on my acrylic block. You can also mask off the end of the stamp if you didn't want to cut your stamp. 

I hope you enjoy the video today and give embossing onto vellum a try if you haven't already tried it. Don't forget to show us your crafts we love seeing them. 

You can also save 10% off your orders using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout and this includes all the new release products too. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today,

Crafty Hugs

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like