Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

Sending Virtual Hugs

Hi crafty friends, Kitty here! I have my latest card o share with you today. I went for something colourful. It is actually a bit brighter in real life but I struggled to get a good photo this morning. I used my fav stamp set...crocs!

For this card I used the Time For Tea Designs Snappy Before Coffee Stamp Set. I stamped all the images, coloured them in with Copics and cut them out with the Snappy Before Coffee Co-ordinating Dies. I created a blended background using my Distress Oxide Inks. The colours I used are; Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Antique Linen and Spun Sugar. I created a die cut fence using the die from the Windmill Add On Die Set. I die cut the word smile from black and white card using the smile die from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frames Dies. I added a strip of Stripes Washi Tape at the bottom then added a slither of black card to make it look mounted. I added a couple of die cut sentiments from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards. To finish I added a few Clear Drops.


Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get yourself 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like