Pages

Friday 26 May 2023

3 Card Ideas with One Stamp set - New Video

 


Watch our latest video on YouTube or Facebook to discover 3 ideas using one stamp set.

Hi Tea Timers!
Jo here with some more weekly inspiration. This week I used one stamp set to give you 3 different card ideas.


I used a combination of ideas that I shared during the Live to make my final project.


This was a super simple card to create.
The background was created with our Pretty Pastels Paper Pad.


The window is from the Purrfect Day Scene Builder Dies and the cactus from the Home is Where the Heart is stamp set.


I added all the images I'd coloured and die cut from the Loads of Love stamp set. I added some to the shelf and the cactus to the window sill. I love how many ways the washing machine can be put together to make it interactive.  


I finished the design off with the die cut sentiment 'with you, even chores are fun'.

You can watch the video in full via the link below including the other 2 card ideas.


I hope you enjoy this video and the card ideas.

See you for the next one.

Happy Crafting

Jo XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like