Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2023

QUEEN

 Hey there Tea-timer friends....

DT Ashlee here with you today sharing a Time for Tea designs card fit for a QUEEN!


I used these T4T products :

To create this card I started with a light pink cardstock that I die cut from the quilted cover die. I added some pink shading to the bottom with a darker pink ink. I then die cut the letters to spell QUEEN from pink and black cardstock so I could adhere them together creating a shadow! I adhered the sentiment to the card base using foam tape and then added a stamped/die cut sub sentiment underneath....


I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of the sweet images from the Queen for the day set. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I added WOW! glitter to the tub water along with gloss on the mirror/cats jewel!!

now its ready for the QUEEN....


Thanks for checking out my latest card, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like