Pages

Monday 22 May 2023

You're Engaged!

Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. My friends just got engaged and I wanted to create a fun engagement scene underneath the stars, just how the engagement happened! Thankfully the You're Engaged Stamp set had all the images I needed to recreate the scene.



Sets used:
(Coordinating dies available here)
(Stamp and Die combo available here)

I first took an A2 Panel and blended the Movie Star Stencil with clear embossing ink. I poured white embossing powder over the ink and heat embossed it. 

With Uncharted Mariner, Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides, I blended over the embossed area. Once completed, I took a napkin and rubbed it over the blended area so the stars could shine through a bit more.



I took another panel and cut out the hill piece. I then heat embossed my sentiment with gold embossing powder on the bottom of the piece. I blended Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Oxides over this piece.

I stamped out the images of the cats and the car and fussy cut them out. I made sure to leave a little area underneath each critter so I could glue them behind the car easily. I used YR00, YR12, YR14, YR18, E00, E01, E11, E13, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, C-0, C-1, C-2, C-3, C-6, C-7, C-8 Copic Markers to color the images.




I first adhered the hill piece with liquid adhesive. I then glued the critters behind the card and adhered the car onto the panel using foam tape. 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today. My friends absolutely loved the engagement card and I hope you do as well. Check out the links to all the products that I used today and don't forget the code T4TRANDY10 if you decide to purchase some new sets! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like