Pages

Friday 26 May 2023

Sending Loads of Love


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a cute laundry scene created using the new Loads of Love stamp set paired with some Time For Tea Designs stencils.

I used the Tiled Wall 6 x6" and I Really Dig You stencils. I masked off the bottom of an A2 white card base using mint masking tape and ink-blended Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide with my Beautiful Blender Brush over the Tiled Wall 6 x6"  stencil. I added ink splatter with water and a paintbrush using the same colour. 


I removed the mint tape and used it to mask the tiled wall area and ink-blended Speckled Egg on through the I Really Dig You stencil. I added Broken China Distress Oxide ink splatter.

I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Loads of Love stamp set; the window is from Home Is Where The Heart Is, and the shelf is from Baked With Love Kitchen Add On. After die-cutting the images, I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like