Pages

Saturday 6 May 2023

Happy Coronation Day!! New Video Tutorial



Happy Coronation Day & Happy Scrapbooking Day!!

Last night's Live on YouTube and Facebook was inspired by the Coronation.
I really enjoyed this colour scheme and changing our Queen for the Day stamp into one fit for a King. 👑

I used the Celebrate Large Scalloped Dies and the Movie Star Stencil that are also in our Coronation Sale.



The card base is slightly bigger than my usual A6 size. I cut down a 5x7 card blank to leave a border around the largest of the scallop die cuts.


I used colours of red, white and blue in the spirit of the Coronation. This made it really easy to make sure the whole image coordinated. I would recommend using 3 main colours when planning your card projects. It prevents things looking too busy and keeps things really cohesive.



The celebrate sentiment is part of the Scalloped Die set. I cut this from gold glitter card and mounted on fun foam to give it dimension.


I took the sentiment from Queen For The Day and masked off the word 'Queen'. I then used the Tippy Tappy Typewriter stamps to create the word 'KING' in it's place.

I also stamped another crowned kitty. I used blue and red Memento ink to stamp these images and the stars from two other sets ion our sale; Santa Stop Here and The Details.




You can watch the replay on YouTube here.

Don't forget to check out our Coronation Sale. 70% OFF selected items. Ends midnight Monday 8th May.

Have a great Bank Holiday.
Jo 
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like