Pages

Monday 22 May 2023

Ewe Are Moovellous......

 Hello crafty friends, DT Miri here! It's great  that you have stopped by again today. Today I am back with another card using the Ewe Are Moovellous stamp from the recent new release. This is such a gorgeous stamp with lots of cute images that can be used in many different ways. I mean look at that cow....... adorable!!! So let's get started on the card.....


I started by creating a card base in a medium green cardstock to measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then trimmed a panel of white cardstock to measure slightly smaller, on this panel I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for the sky. Using the Landscape Edge Die I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the cloud die and another using the grass die. On the cloud die cut I added some Tumbled Glass Ink to the edges and glued to the panel. I then ink blended Mowed Lawn and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink to the grass die cut. Once dry, I splattered with water and green liquid water colour paint. Once the piece was dry, I added to the panel, only gluing the sides and bottom sections of the die cut.


I then stamped the images in Copic friendly die ink and coloured with Copic markers. For these images, I have used the following colours:

Greens - YG07, YG05, YG01
Greys - W2, W0, W00
Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51, E09, E07
Yellows - YR04, Y38, Y35, Y11


I fussy cut the images, although there is a coordinating die available and added then to the panel and  glued the panel to the card base.

That completes the card for today, I hope you love it and are inspired to get crafting time in sometime soon. Don't forget to head over to the Time For Tea Designs online store to see the whole new release and remember to use my code - T4TMIRI10 - to get 10% off.

See you next week for another card xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like