Pages

Monday 8 May 2023

Love Is In The Air!

 Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. I am excited to share another project featuring the recent released 'Love Is In The Air' Stamp set. The set features a bundle of heart shaped balloons, a basket and your favorite critters that are ready to fly up in the air!

I really love the bundle of balloons and really wanted to highlight them. I thought it would be fun if there was a huge bouquet of the balloons helping the two love birds fly in the sky.

Sets used:

(Die set available here)
(Stamp and die set available here)
Cloud Stencil (6x6 Scene Builder Stencil works as well)

I first stamped out the bundle of balloons three times. I used the following Copic Marker colors for the balloons: Y11, Y13, Y17, YG21, YG23, YG45, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG11, BG13. I then fussy cut the balloons but you can use the coordinating dies as well.

I then stamped out my two critters and the basket. For the basket I used E01, E11, E13 and for the bunny I used C-0, C-2, C-4, C-6, E93. I fussy cut these images out as well.

With an A2 panel, I blended Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide with a cloud stencil. I took all of my images and arranged them onto the cardstock so I knew where I would need to stamp the image of the balloons directly onto the panel. I wanted to stamp it onto the panel for the strings. Once I knew where I wanted them to go, I replaced it with the stamp and stamped the strings portion onto the panel.

Once I had that stamped, I adhered my images using liquid adhesive. To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel as well.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and will check out the Love Is In The Air stamp set. Don't forget to look at the entire new release as well and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like