Pages

Monday 29 May 2023

Thinking of You Every Daisy

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog and Happy Monday! One of my favorite sets in the new release is the Oops A Daisy stamp set that features the cutest cats with pretty daisies! 

Sets used:

(Coordinating dies available here)
(Stamp and die set combo available here)

I first stamped out the 4 cats and used Copic Markers to color them and the sweet daisies as well. I fussy cut them out and set them to the side.

I then took the Wonky Windows die and cut it out of white cardstock. I wanted to create a sky on the panel. I blended Salvaged Patina with a cloud stencil directly onto the panel.


I then took a second cardstock and trimmed it down to fit the back of the window panel. I blended Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw onto the background. I took another cardstock and die cut out 2 grass pieces. I blended the grass pieces with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides. 

I took the two sentiments and heat embossed them onto teal cardstock and trimmed them down.

To assemble my card, I placed the window panel onto the background and added the grass pieces on top of the background. I trimmed off any excess pieces. I then adhered the window panel onto the background.


To complete my card, I adhered the 4 cats into each window using foam adhesive. I then adhered the sentiments using liquid adhesive and foam tape.

Aren't these cats just the cutest? I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and love this set as much as I do. If you want to purchase this set, head to the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 at check out for extra savings.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like