Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2023

 Loads of Love

Hi friends, DT Miri here!! I am so happy to be back sharing another design team card today. Once again, I will be using one of the adorable stamp sets from the recent new release. Have you had a chance to have a look at all the amazing new products from the release - they are so, so sweet!! Today I will be using the Loads Of Love stamp - let's get started......




I started by getting the card base and panels done. Firstly I created a card base from mid blue cardstock to measure 4.24 x 5.5 inches and then trimmed a panel of white card stock to measure slightly smaller. On this panel I used the Tiled Wall Stencil along with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, fading the colour out towards the edges. I glued the panel to the card base and set aside to dry.



I then stamped all of the images with black dye ink and coloured with Copic markers. One dry I added white gel pen highlights and then fussy cut the images, although there is a coordinating die set available. The colours I used for this card are :

Reds - R29, R27, R24, R30

Blues - B97, B95, B93, B91

Peach - R22, R20

Greys - W6, W4, W2, W0, W00

Neutrals - E44, E43, E42, E41



I then glued the images onto the card base. I stamped the sentiment onto red cardstock using white pigment ink and added white embossing powder, heat set until melted and then trimmed the sentiment. I added this to card using foam tape and that finishes the card for today.

I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do. Make sure to find yourself some crafty time this week and remember to use my code - T4TMIRI10 - for 10% off at the Time For Tea Designs online store. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like