Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

Just Married Kitties

 

Happy Friday, everyone! DT Annalisa here today and I am sharing a sweet kitty card I created using the brand NEW Just Married stamp set from Time For Tea Designs I love the kitty driving and that you can use some of the sentiments on the license plate!

I began by stamping the car with Lawn Fawn Premium Jet Black ink. I used my MISTI and stamped it several times to get a crisp impression. I then masked out the top section of the car using mint masking tape. I tore several little pieces and placed them down in the areas where I didn't want ink from the cats and the balloons to be stamped down. 

Next, I stamped the tree from the Ewe Are Moovellous clear stamp set, then the church from the Just Married stamp set. I masked off the church and stamped the clouds from the Love Is In the Air stamp set. I also stamped the singing bird in this stamp set.

Lastly, I used the heart flowers from the Ewe Are The Best stamp set from the last release. Once the masked stamping was complete, I added the 'Just Married' and 'congrats'. 

I coloured everything in with my Copics and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

This card involved a lot of masking so it took some time but I really enjoyed the process and I like how it turned out. I hope you do too! 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like