Pages

Saturday 6 May 2023

Sending Love - Quick and Easy Card

 


Hi everyone! DT Emma back with another make. Today I wanted to share how to create a beautiful card in next to no time, for those moments when we need a quick card to send best wishes, happy birthday or condolences. 

I absolutely love the patterned papers from Time for Tea Designs, and the Pretty Pastels paper pad is no exception. Why not let the paper do the talking. 

For this card I took a simple 5 x 5 inch plain white cardstock as my base and using the rainbow stripe patterned paper cut it down to just under 5 x 5 inches (around 4.75 x 4.75) to show a small white border. 

I next die cut a scalloped circle from neenah solar white cardstock and ink blended mustard seed distress oxide ink in the middle blending out to create a cool fade. 

I chose the cute kitty image from Oops a Daisy stamp set, stamping and die cutting it out on white cardstock then coloured with copic markers:

Cat: E43, E42 and E41

Flower: V15, V12 and Y35

I adhered my finished image on to the scalloped circle just above the centre then stamped the sentiment "sending love" from the Oops a Daisy stamp set. 

I adhered all the pieces together and placed it on a card blank and there you have it. A super simple but effective card you can make in no time. 

Hope you love this idea as much as I do! See you again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like