Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2023

Every daisy

Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today with some new inspiration using the Oops a daisy set from Time for Tea designs!!


To create this card I started with a yellow cardstock that I added some cute paw prints to using the Pawsome prints stencil. I then die cut a circle frame from the Slimline porthole dies and adhered it to the base using foam tape....

A sentiment "Thinking of you every daisy" was stamped onto the base using Memento tuxedo back ink. 


I stamped two kitty cats and a couple bee's from the Oops a daisy set and coloured them in with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers along with Shimmer drops paint. I love adding some painted elements to my images, it's so shiny and beautiful!!

To complete the card I added one tiny little sequin as a finishing touch...


I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 


(You can use discount code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order in the T4T shop if you would like to do a little crafty shopping). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like