Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2023

From the whole HERD

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee and today I'm sharing a card I made using the Ewe are Moovellous set from the latest Time for Tea designs release!!


To create this card I started by making the card base using the Waves cover die. I used distress oxide inks to do the frame and then filled the inside layers using green cardstock. Using the Anthony's alpha die I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card. 

Now it was time to stamp, colour and die cut all the fun images to fill the farm. I coloured up all the images using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers.....

Using the box clever die set I used just the sun and clouds out of if to add a shining sun with clouds and of course the farm needs a fence to keep all the animals in so I used the Fenced in die for this!


All the elements were adhered onto the card using foam tape and finished off with a sub sentiment and of course a touch of sequins!!

I hope you like todays inspiration. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like