Pages

Monday 1 May 2023

Lots of Loads of Love!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! There's a new release in the shop and I am super excites to showcase the new Loads of Love stamp set. The set features some of our favorite critters doing laundry and some "assisting."


Sets used:
(Coordinating dies available here)
(Stamp and Die combo available here)

I first stamped out my images and fussy cut them out and used Copic Markers to color them. There are coordinating dies available as well. I then cut out an A2 panel using the rectangle die from the Autumn Scene set. For the bottom fourth of the panel, I blended Antique Linen Distress Oxide.


I then masked off the bottom part and blended Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy with the Tiled Wall Stencil. With the Lots of Luck sentiment die, I die cut it out of gold cardstock. I then trimmed out of the 'Luck' part for the start of my sentiment. With the "loads of love" sentiment, I heat embossed it onto a blue cardstock using white embossing powder and trimmed it down.

I then assembled my images onto the cardstock to see where I wanted my sentiment to go. I first adhered my sentiment using liquid adhesive. I then adhered the washing/drying machine and the cabinets. 


I adhered the critters using liquid adhesive as well. I decided that I wanted the bunny to hold up the dress and the sock to be on top of the sleepy cat. To complete my card, I added the iron and the laundry detergent to balance out the card.

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial today. Don't forget to check out the Loads of Love stamp set along with the entire new release! If you make a purchase, use the code T4TRANDY10 at check out for some savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like