Pages

Friday 12 May 2023

Queen For The Day on Mothers Day

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. It is Mother's Day this Sunday here in Canada, so I am sharing a card I made for my mum I created using the Queen For the Day stamp set from Time For Tea DesignsI just had to add the glass of champagne to the kitty in the tub with bubbles as it made me smile 🛁🐈🥂

I ink-blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide onto an A2 card base through the Simple Stripes 6 x6" Stencil. I used what remained on my blender brush to fill in the white spaces left. I moved the low tack tape I used to mask off the floor and masked the bottom of the wallpaper. For the bathroom floor, I blended on Lost Shadow Distress Oxide. 

In addition to the Queen For the Day stamp set, I used several T4TD stamp sets: Baked With Love Kitchen Add OnPurrfect Day, and You’re Engaged. I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) all the images and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I adhered some of the images to the card base using liquid glue, for the others I used double-sided foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like