Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2023

Loads of love

 Hey there Tea-timer friends

It's DT Ashlee here today and I'm sharing a card I made using this set from the brand new Time for Tea designs release....

- Loads of Love stamp & co-ordinating die collection

Along with these previously released die sets....

- Mini slimline scallop dies

Purrfect day scene builder dies


I just love making these mini slimline cards and I thought it would be the perfect base for a little laundry scene....

To start making the card I created my base by die cutting the mini slimline pieces and adding in a background using a piece of paper from the Pretty pastels paper pack. I then die cut a window/curtains and shelf using the Purrfect day scene builder dies and adhered those onto the base!


I directly stamped the sentiment loads of love onto the patterned paper using a black ink. Time for the cute images....

I stamped, coloured and die cut a whole bunch of cuteness from the Loads of love set and arranged them into the laundry scene!!
(these were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers).


To complete the card I added some highlights to the images using a white gel pen and then some sequins for a little bling!!


I think this scene turned out super cute, what do you think?! I hope you enjoyed it. If you haven't already you totally need to check out the new Time for Tea designs release because it is so awesome. Trust me you need them in your crafty life hehe....

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting and hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like