Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2023

Just married

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here today to share some inspiration using another set from the brand new Time for Tea designs release!!


This card uses these T4T products :


To create this card I started with a piece of blue card stock for my card base. I then die cut some pieces of card to use for the road and grassy hills. The hills I added some ink blending and ink splatters to using CPD inks. I layered all those pieces together and adhered them using foam tape so I could have different depths of dimension to the scene that I could add the elements into. Using some grey card stock I die cut the frame and adhered that to complete the base!


Using the Just married set I stamped, coloured and die cut a whole bunch of the images. These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I added a touch of white highlights and then put all the pieces in place....


To finish the card off I added the just married sentiment and a touch of sequins adhered using glue dots. 

I love how this little scene turned out, do you?! This new set is so sweet and fun to create with thats for sure....


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope it inspired you to make a card too! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like