Pages

Friday 19 May 2023

Sending Kitty Love

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a floral kitty card I created using the Oops a Daisy stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. I love these adorable kitties so much and loved colouring them up to look like my cats Bella and Luna! 

I began by die-cutting white cardstock with the Flirty Flowers Cover Die. I trimmed a piece of the Pretty Pastels 6x6 Paper Pad to fit an A6 card base (5 13/16 by 4 1/8 inches). I used double-sided tape to adhere the patterned paper to an A6 card base. I then used liquid glue to stick the Flirty Flowers panel onto the card base.

I used the small scalloped frame from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies to cut a frame from white cardstock. I trimmed a panel from white cardstock to fit behind the frame. Onto this, I glued patterned paper from the same Pretty Pastels Paper Pad. I used the Landscape Edge Standalone Die Set to trim the green floral patterned paper. 

I adhered the frame to the panel and then used double-sided foam tape to stick this to the card base. Before adhering this panel to the card base, I stamped the 'sending love' sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black. 

I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) the cats from Oops a Daisy. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The butterfly and bee are from I Really Dig You, and the heart flowers are from Ewe Are The Best.

I used liquid glue and foam tape to adhere the images and added Glossy Accents to some of them.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like