Pages

Monday 15 May 2023

E-I-E-I Herd It Was Your Birthday!

 Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog! Today I am showcasing the Ewe Are Moovellous stamp set that features some of the cutest farm critters. I wanted to create a Pun with the sentiment and was inspired by the "Old McDonald Had a Farm song.

Sets used:

(Coordinating die set availabe here)
(Stamp and die combo available here)

I first stamped out my animals and used Copic Markers to color them. I then fussy cut them and set them to the side.



I then took an A2 Panel and blended Salvaged Patina with a Cloud Stencil to create the background. I took another A2 Panel and cut out two grass landscapes. I used Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Antique Linen Distress Oxides to blend onto the landscape pieces. 

With Anthony's Alphabet, I cut out the letter E twice and the letter I once. I blended the letters with Scattered Straw and Squeezed Lemonade. I took the fence die and cut it out of white cardstock.


I arranged all my pieces and glued down my landscape pieces first, then the fence piece, barn and finished with the farm animals.

To complete my card, I arranged where I wanted the letters to go and stamped the first sentiment directly onto the card panel. For the second sentiment, I decided to heat emboss it onto the landscape piece.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post. Check out all the items I used in the shop and use code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like