Pages

Saturday 27 May 2023

Wedding polaroids


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing with you how I made this "Just Married" card featuring the Just Married stamp set from the new release. For this card I really wanted to create polaroid photos as if sharing pictures from the special day. 

For the polaroids I used the dies in the Memory Keeping Essentials Die set to die cut four photo borders (on one of the pieces I stamped out the sentiment "Just Married" from the stamp set in black archival ink).

I cut out four clear acetate pieces to the size of the outer edge of the photo borders and adhered each of them to a photo border. I then mounted two of the photo border pieces with foam tape (making sure to put foam tape to the edges and also around the window section. I then popped clay love heart shaker elements in the window section before adhering the back layer to create the shaker polaroids.  

I then stamped and die cut the images from the stamp set and used the following copic colours to colour them in:

The Wedding Car: T5, T4, T2, T1, Y38 and BG0000
The Two Bears: E23, E55, E31, R32 and R30
Champagne glass: E51
Flower Crown: RV13 and Y35
Rings: R27, T0, T1 and T2
Church: (Window Frames) R27, (Door) E74, (Windows) BG0000, (Walls) W1 and W3

I used archival ink in pink to stamp the love heart registration plate. I adhered the coloured images to the polaroids to create a cute church scene and a wedding car scene. 


I adhered the two polaroid pictures of the card base using foam squares so that they would overlap each other on the card. 

I hope everyone loves this card as much as I do! Have a lovely weekend. 

If you are shopping on the site this weekend don't forget to use my code T4TEMMA10. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like