Pages

Saturday 13 May 2023

New Video - Making a Card for Ant's upcoming surgery!

 


Hi, I'm back with another Live Craft With Me video on YouTube and Facebook.

This week my theme was chosen by Ant who is feeling decidedly sorry for himself after a series of injuries.


Not only is Ant booked in for some major surgery on his hip this summer, but he continues to play 5 A-Side football and keeps injuring himself!! 
So his theme was to make a card for someone who's been injured and needed cheering up!


I decided to make something that wasn't just a 'get well' style of card. I wanted to send him some love from us all.


The new Ewe Are Moovellous set seemed to be perfect for the occasion. I teamed my cute herd with a sentiment from the new Oops A Daisy stamp set too to create my own bespoke sentiment.


I really felt like doing some ink blending so created my background with the Waves Cover Die and inked up different shades for the fields and sky using my large blender brushes. I added loads of splatters with water and ink which I absolutely love!


I adhered some elements with glue and some with foam tape to create a mix of dimension.

Please do watch the video link below to see all the steps in real time, including colouring of the cute cow and barn.


I hope you enjoy the tutorial. Don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel too as it helps others see our videos.

I look forward to crafting with you again on the 26th May (we are going out next Friday which is unheard off :) so we will be back the following week).

Jo
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like