Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2023


Oops A Daisy.....

Hi crafty friends, it's great to have you here once again. I am super excited to share another card featuring a gorgeous stamp from the  recent new release. The stamp I am using today is called Oops A Daisy and has the sweetest little cats. Lets get started on card......




I started off the card by getting all of the die cutting done. I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Die. I die cut each layer using a combination of white, cream and soft pink cardstock. I also cut and scored a card base to be slightly bigger than the largest die cut panel, in soft pink cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in place using black dye ink. Once dry, I glued all of the panels together and set aside.



I stamped all of the images on to 80lb white cardstock and coloured with Copic markers. I kep the colour palette soft and simple and then added white gel pen highlights. Today I have used the following Copic combinations:

Pinks - R89, R85, R83, R81
Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y11
Greens - YG07
Neutrals - E44, E43, E42, E41



I fussy cut all of the images, although there is a coordinating die available and added them to the card base using a mixture of foam tape and liquid glue.



That completes the card for today. I hope it may inspire you to get crafty this week. If you haven't been over to the Time For Tea Designs website to check out the new release, I really encourage you to - it really is a fantastic set of products. Remember you can use my code - T4TMIRI10 - to get 10% off any purchases.

See you again next week, DT Miri x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like