Pages

Friday 31 December 2021

Yappy New Year


Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here. I am sharing a 'yappy' New Year card on this last Friday of 2021! I can't believe that we are headed into 2022 tomorrow, I hope that next year holds happiness and health for all of us as we have been through so much in the last few years.

I blended on Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxides to some white card stock using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I then added some white paint splatter with a paintbrush and set this aside to dry.


I die-cut out a frame using the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies and some white card stock. I used the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to cut out a snowbank which I then die cut again with the Zig Zag frame. To this, I added splatter with some shimmery white watercolour and set it aside to dry.

I stamped all of the elements and coloured them with my Copics. I used the following stamps sets: Happy New Year Critters, Santa Paws and Stop Dachshund Around. I combined the sentiment 'yappy' from the Santa Paws stamp set with the 'New Year' from the New Year Critters stamp set as I thought it was quite punny!


To assemble the card, I glued down the zig-zag frame and the snowbank to the ink blended background. I popped up the numbers, sentiment, champaign bottle and doggie on the right with some foam tape, I then used liquid glue to adhere the rest of the elements. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog posts throughout the year, I so appreciate it, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like