Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2023


You've Got Mail

Hi crafty friends, I am back today with another design team card featuring the adorable You've Got Mail stamp set - and what a great stamp it is! The images are gorgeous, the sentiments are sweet and even though I make a lot of cards, I can often be late in getting them sent to people, so the "sorry it's late" sentiment really stood out to me. Lets get started on today's card.... 


I created a card base using lime green card stock to measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches, then I trimmed a piece of white card stock to measure 4 x 5.25 inches. On the white panel I ink blended Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink using the Wonky Background Stencil. I then moved on to the images.

I stamped the images in copic friendly black ink and coloured with Copic markers. Once the colouring was dry, I fussy cut the images (although there is a coordinating die available) and added white gel pen highlights. The colour combinations I used today are:

Snail - B97, B95, B93, B91, G09, G07, G05, G02

Letterbox - R29, R27, R24, C6, C4, C2, C2

Letter - E51, E50, B95, B93, R29, R27

Ladybird - C8, C6, C4, R29


I glued the images to the panel, leaving a good amount of the wonky stencil showing. I then moved on to the sentiment which I stamped on to pale blue card stock with white pigment ink. I then covered with white embossing powder and heat set until melted. I trimmed the sentiment and popped up on the card panel with foam tape. Lastly, I glued the coloured panel onto the card base.

That completes the card for today. I hope you enjoyed seeing how this card came together. Don't forget to use my coded T4TMIRI10 for 10% off your purchase at the Time For Tea Design shop.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like