Pages

Thursday 20 April 2023

Ewe are the Best with Fun Ink Blending!



 Hi crafty friends!!  It's Amanda here sharing a sweet "EWE are the Best" card!  This card features the Ewe Are the Best Stamp and Die Set!


To make this card, I am starting out by stamping my images from the Ewe Are the Best stamp set with alcohol marker-friendly black ink.  I colored them with alcohol markers and then die cut them with the coordinating dies.

With the Scene Builder Stencil, I ink blended grass with Catherine Pooler's Lemongrass, Melon Ice, and Grass Skirt inks.  For my background, I used a sun ray stencil with Catherine Pooler's Pucker Up ink!  I love how BRIGHT and cheery this color combo makes the card!


I love adding sequins as a finishing touch to a card that just needs one more piece of flair!  ;)  That's all for me today!  I hope you find some time to get crafty today!!  Xx, Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like