Pages

Friday 21 April 2023

Waving Hello from Under the Sea

 

DT Annalisa waving hello to my fellow card fans today! I have an underwater scene created using stamps, dies and stencils from Time For Tea Designs.  I love creating ocean-themed cards and had so much fun making this one.

For the background, I used the Tiger Stripes 6 x6" Stencil. I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Spray Stain on Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger. I ink-blended Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Blender Brush to the white areas. I added splatter using a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white. Once the panel was dry, I used double-sided tape to adhere it to a 4 1/4 by 5 3/4 inch card base.

For the stamp sets, I used Get Whale Soon (plus its' coordinating dies), Beach Buds (plus its' coordinating dies), Sealed With A Kiss (plus its' coordinating dies) and Fintastic Friends (plus its' coordinating dies). I coloured the images with Copic markers and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.  

Next, I added sparkles to the edges of some images with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter. 

I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the frame I created using the Wide Stitched Frame Dies to the card base. I used liquid glue to stick all the images to the card. I adhered the sentiment using double-sided foam tape. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like