Pages

Friday 7 April 2023

Making an Easter Card with Patterned Paper

 


We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I made this cute Easter card with with patterned paper and our Eggstra Special Birthday stamps and dies.



I also got to use the new large Easter Wishes Die. I love these super large dies, they really make a big statement on your card. 




You can find the link to the video in here, or by visiting the #timeforteadesigns YouTube
channel.




Hoppy Easter
Ant & Jo 
xxx




2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed my first time watching today, thank you so much, some great inspiration there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it & it's great to have you as part of our crafty community here! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like