Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2023

More eggstra special Easter wishes

 Hey Tea-timer friends..

It's DT Ashlee here with some new card inspiration for you and today this one features the awesome new stencil and Easter wishes die. Now I know we have already celebrated easter but why not keep the chocolate eating season alive a little longer right?! 


I wanted this card to have bright pops of colour in the background so I stencilled the Eggstra special layering stencil with a blend of Altenew ink colours and added white pen highlights....

I then die cut the Easter wishes large sentiment for my main focal point and topped it off with a touch of shiny sequins!! 


That's all for my card today, a super fun and easy one that you could totally re create for multiple cards to giveaway at Easter time, it's never too early to start preparing next years cards hehe....


Thanks for stopping by the blog, I hope you enjoyed the inspiration. 
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like