Pages

Thursday 6 April 2023

Eggstra Special Easter Wishes


 Hi crafty friends!!  It's Amanda here sharing an EGGSTRA special Easter card!  Only a few more days until Easter!  I don't know about you, but I am definitely ready for Spring and warmer weather!

To create this cheery Easter card, I started by creating my rainbow background using the NEW Eggstra Special Layering Stencil and did some ink blending.

Next, I stamped my cuties from the new Eggstra Special Birthday stamp set.  I colored them with alcohol markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I used the Easter Wishes Large Sentiment Die to cut out my sentiment on black cardstock.  I added highlights with a white gel pen.


The last step is to prop everything up on my background with 3D foam squares!


Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  I hope you have an absolutely fantastic Easter!  Crafty Hugs, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like