Pages

Friday 7 April 2023

Easter Wishes

 

Happy Friday, crafty friends! DT Annalisa here sharing a spring Easter scene I created using dies, stamps and stencils from the new release. I absolutely love the little bunny holding the little chick, so adorable!

I used the Square Label Dies to cut out a piece of patterned paper from the Pastel Basics Digital Printable Papers. I used another smaller die in the same set to die-cut white cardstock. I ink-blended Shaded Lilack, Kitsche Flamingo and Spun Sugar Distress Oxides over the Mini Egg Pattern Stencil using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.


I die-cut a white fence using the Fenced In Dies and used liquid glue to adhere it to the inked panel. 

I stamped the bunny, chick and eggs from the Eggstra Special Birthday stamp set. The butterfly, flower and bee are from I Really Dig You. I stamped and Copic coloured all the images and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I used the large Easter Wishes Large sentiment die for the sentiment. I coloured it using Aqua Sky ink from Concord & 9th. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I die-cut the sentiment two more times and adhered them all together with liquid glue.


I used liquid glue to adhere the sentiment and stamped images to the inked panel. I used double-sided foam tape to adhere this down to the card base that I covered with patterned paper.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like