Pages

Saturday 29 April 2023

Have a Moovellous Day

 



Hi everyone! DT Emma here wishing you all a happy new release day here at Time for Tea Designs! 

Today I am sharing my first card using the new release stamps spotlighting the most adorable farmyard animals in the Ewe are Moovellous stamp set. I couldn't wait to create a cute little farming scene with these guys and here is how I made it:

I took the Waves Cover Die and die cut it using neenah solar white cardstock. Then taking the individual wave pieces I ink blended the top two using distress oxide ink in salvaged patina to make an ombre fade and then mermaid lagoon to darken the top edge for depth. For the rest of the pieces I used scattered straw for the top half of each section and then shabby shutters for the bottom half, with lucky clover to dark the base. I wanted to create a harvest field feel and think these colours worked so well. I adhered the border piece to a plain card base then adhered each section to create the background. 

I stamped and die cut my images using alcohol friendly black ink and coloured them using the following copic colours:

For the barn: R24, R27 and R08
For the fence: E31 and E55
For the cows: W9, W3, R30 and R32
For the sheep: W1 and R30
For the chicken: Y35, Y38 and R08
For the egg: E51

 I stamped the moo and baa into the speech bubbles then adhered all of my stamped images on to the background. I then stamped out the sentiment using my misti to help with placement. 


Hope you all love it as much as I do. See you again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like