Pages

Monday 10 April 2023

Pamper Yourself!

 Hi Tea Timers and happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today I am showcasing another new stamp set that just released, the Queen for the Day set! The set features our favorite kitties getting ready or relaxing for the day!


I wanted to create a fun bathroom scene with the cat enjoying a bath and decided to use some of the essential sets that I have in my stash to help bring my vision to life.

Sets used:
(Coordinating die set available here)
(Stamp and die bundle available here)



I first stamped out my image and fussy cut it out. I then used RV21, RV23, RV25, Y00, Y01, Y12, Y14, Y16, Y18, BG10, BG11, BG13, C-0, C-1, C-2, C-3 to color the image.

I took an A2 Panel and used the Tiled Wall stencil to blend with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy on the top 2/3s of the panel. On the bottom portion of the panel, I blended Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers. I wanted this blend to show through the vellum so that the bubbles looked blue.



To create my vellum bubbles, I took a piece of vellum and trimmed it down to the panel size. I then took the 2 cloud dies and cut it out of the vellum 3 times. To create the bubbles on the wall, I took the Coffee Stain stencil and blended Salvaged Patina on top of the titles. 

I decided I wanted to use 2 sentiments on this card as I absolutely could not decide which one to use and also thought 2 sentiments would look great. I decided to stamp the "Queen for the Day" directly onto the panel. For the "pamper yourself" sentiment, I heat embossed it onto black cardstock with white embossing powder and trimmed it down.


To complete my card, I used liquid adhesive to adhere the vellum bubbles and the image onto the panel.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and will want to get this set as much as I did, it's so cute! Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like