Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

Holey Moley! Birthday Card - New Video

 

We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I made this cute card with the I Really Dig You Stamps and Dies.


I had already coloured and die cut my images before the Live. I really recommend doing this as it helps break up the process and makes the final card making element so much quicker.


Use your Paper Pads as inspiration for your colour scheme. This is a great starting point even if you don't end up using the papers in your final project. I used my Pastel Patterned Papers for the border and stencilled my background.

I used the Wide Stitched Frame Die to cut the outer frame. I used fun foam to give this some dimension.


I really love this sweet scene and it was so easy to put together. Find out how by watch the video on Facebook or YouTube.

Don't forget to tune into next week's show for the full reveal of our latest stamp and die release!!

Happy Crafting

Jo
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like