Pages

Friday 28 April 2023

Thank Ewe

 

Happy Friday, everyone! DT Annalisa is here today sharing a thank 'ewe' card featuring the adorable sheep from the Ewe Are The Best clear stamp set from Time For Tea Designs.

A heads up the latest T4T mini release goes on sale Saturday 29th April at 8am BST. If you would like to see all the new goodies before the release goes live then please join Jo today, Friday 28th April, on Facebook or YouTube at 7pm BST.

I used the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies to die-cut a slimline card panel (8.5 by 3.5 inches) from Fabriano Bristol cardstock. I ink blended Prize Ribbon, Wilted Violet, Picked Rasberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added silver splatter with a paintbrush, water and silver watercolour. I used double-sided tape to adhere this to a slimline card base. 


For the grass, I used the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I ink-blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn and added Lucky Clover Distress Oxide splatter. I used the Landscape Edge Standalone Die Set to die-cut the clouds and ink blended with Weathered Wood Distress Oxide and added some splatter in the same colour. I added silver splatter to the clouds and grassy sections to match the sky.

I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) several images from Ewe Are The Best and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The tulip, butterfly and bee are from I Really Dig You, I coloured them and cut them out with their coordinating dies.

To assemble the scene, I used liquid glue on the clouds, hillside and some of the images. I used double-sided foam tape on two of the sheep, the butterfly and the bee to pop them up.

I stamped the 'thank EWE' sentiment and cut it out with its' coordinating die, I die cut two more pieces of paper using the die and glued them all together for added dimension.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like