Pages

Saturday 8 April 2023

Happy Birthday

It's the weekend! For my card today, I am sharing how I created this cute and simple birthday card using the Darling Daffodils stamp set and the I Really Dig You stamp set. I started with a 3.75 inch by 5 inch piece of solar white neenah cardstock and lined up the Darling Daffodils stamp in my misti to sit close to the bottom of the scene. I stamped this with black alcohol marker friendly ink and coloured them in with copic markers and also stamped and coloured the two butterflies just above the flowers. 

I stamped the butterflies again on masking paper and fussy cut them out, placing the masking over the stamped image I ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink around the edge of my background piece making sure I didn't go over my stamped daffodils. 

I then cut a length of green coloured cardstock using the grassy border from the Landscape Edge Die set and ink blended some Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide to create dimension and adhered this to the bottom of my background piece cutting off any excess. 

I stamped and coloured the mole sticking his head out of the ground and adhered him to the bottom of my scene, popping him up with foam squares. I backed the whole card on a 4.25inch by 5.5inch kraft card base.
I hope you all love this card as much as I do! Thank you for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TEMMA10 when you visit the Time for Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like