Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Holy Moley!

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here with some holy moley inspiration for you using the awesome new I really dig you stamp & co-ordinating die collection!!

For this one I made a birthday card full of cute moles underground and making their way to the surface popping out to give birthday wishes...


To create the card I started by die cutting the base using the Wonky windows cover die  and inking/splattering the bottom half. I then added card stock behind the windows to create part sky and part underground. 


I needed a whole bunch of little critters to fill the scene so I stamped, coloured and die cut all the moles and some accessories along with stamping and die cutting two sentiments...

These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers!


I arranged all the images and adhered them using different levels of foam tape to create different depths of dimension...

Using a white gel pen I added some white highlights!


To complete the card a small touch of sequins adhered using glue dots....

I think this scene turned out to be quite a fun one with the underground and sky, what do you think? 


I hope you enjoyed my new card, I will be back with some more T4T inspiration for you next week. Happy crafting friends, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like