Pages

Friday 14 April 2023

Birthday Mole

 

DT Annalisa here today! Spring has finally sprung in my area, so I am sharing a fun gardening scene I created using the new I Really Dig You stamp set. I paired this with a new die and stencil as well. I love to garden so Spring is one of my favourite seasons (despite my allergies!), I love watching everything come to life. 

I ink-blended an A2 card base using Tea Die and Antique Linen Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes over the I Really Dig You Background Stencil. I used the leftover ink on the brush to lightly blend over the white areas left behind. I added Vintage Photo Distress Oxide splatter with water and a watercolour brush. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.

I used the Wonky Windows Cover Die to cut white cardstock that I ink-blended with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron over a grass stencil and added splatter using Rustic Wilderness and Copic opaque white. 

I stamped and die-cut the images from I Really Dig You (coordinating dies), Queen For the Day (coordinating dies), and Eggstra Special Birthday (coordinating dies); I coloured them with my Copics and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I also stamped and die-cut the sentiments.


I added double-sided foam tape to the back of the grassy panel and placed it on top of the ink-blended card base. I used liquid glue to adhere all the die-cut elements to the card. I love how it turned out and this garden scene makes me happy.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like