Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2023

Fintastic Friends!!

 Hi crafty friends, welcome back to the blog.

DT Miriam here, I hope you are all having a great week!!! I'm excited to be back today with another fun card featuring the Fintastic Friends stamp set. This stamp is full of super cute characters and calls for lots of lovely bright colours. Let's get started on todays card.....


Firstly I started by creating a card base using 110lb white cardstock that measures 4 1/8 x 5.75 inches. I then moved on to stamping all of the images in Copic friendly black ink. I coloured all of the images and once dry I fussy cut them (although there is a coordinating die available) and then added white highlights and dots using a white gel pen. 


For today's card I used the following Copic combinations:

Purples - BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000

Reds - R85, R20, R14, R11

Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y11

Blues - B69, B66, B63, B60, B21

Greens - YG07, YG01

Greys - W5, W4, W2, W0, W00

To create the "water" background, I ink blended Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks onto a panel of white card stock. I splattered with water and dabbed dry to create water marks. I die cut this panel and an additional white panel using the Waves die. I adhered the white border to the card base. I then slightly trimmed the blue sections and glued into place on the card base, leaving a slight gap between each one.

I then glued the die cut images on to the panel and added clear gems. I stamped the sentiment using white pigment ink onto navy cardstock. Added white embossing powder and heat set until melted. Once trimmed, I popped the sentiment in place with foam tape.

That completes the card for today, I hope it inspires you to get crafty this week. Don't forget to visit the Time For Tea Designs shop where you can use my code - T4TMIRI10 - to get 10% off your purchase. See you again soon, happy crafting!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like