Pages

Thursday 13 April 2023

Thinking of EWE!

 

Hi crafty friends!!  It's Amanda here sharing a sweet "Thinking of Ewe" card!  This card features the Ewe Are the Best Stamp and Die Set and the Wonky Windows Cover Die!

To make this card, I am starting out by stamping my images from the Ewe Are the Best stamp set with alcohol marker-friendly black ink.  

For the fence to look how I wanted it, I stamped it out on a separate piece of white cardstock.  I placed a piece of masking tape over the image and traced the "grass line" from the stamped image.


After cutting my masking tape on the pencil line, I am ready to color my grass.  I am using Catherine Pooler's Lemongrass and Martini inks to blend my grass.


Now, for the background!  I'm blending Cummerbund, All That Jazz, and Uptown using the Scene Builder Stencil.


Now, let's color our cuties!  I'm using the OLO alcohol markers!


We can't forget our adorable sentiment!  I'm stamping the sentiment on black cardstock with Wow! Embossing Glue, applying white embossing powder, and then melting the powder with my heat tool.  I'm die cutting them out with the coordinating dies.


The last step is to assemble the card!  I'm using foam tape to prop up my windows panel and then foam squares for my stamped images and sentiments.





That's all for today, friends!  I hope you've enjoyed this card today and are feeling crafty inspired!   Xx, Amanda











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like